invivo Imaging Systems
Manual Fluorescence System
The FM configuration comes with a manual stage and offers the ability to automatically acquire brightfield images.
The FM system includes a 100-W xenon light source, a circular neutral-density filter to provide precise control of lamp intensity, and manual excitation and emission filter holders.
The Lumazone FM system offers users a choice of one of four back-illuminated CCD or EMCCD cameras. Alternatively, a front-illuminated EMCCD camera (the 1002FE) can be selected.
- High-performance CCD or EMCCD camera
- Dark box
- Imaging lens
- LED light source for brightfield imaging
- Lumazone software powered by Image-Pro Plus
- Custom-configured computer
- Manual stage
- Automated brightfield image acquisition
- 100-W xenon light source
- Circular neutral-density filter
- Manual excitation and emission filter holders
- Excitation and emission filters
- Calibrated luminescence standard
- Carrying case for dark box
Lumazone Camera Options: